Good skiing was had down the Green Peak lifeline with it's no grooming and ledges and rolls. Green Peak is our new area and it has some nice terrain including the short but super steep Wayne Wong Way.

Nice bumps were had on the narrow Preston's Path lift line and very good powder bumps were had on skiers left of Tyler's. I am appreciating and enjoying that good heavy high SWE New Hampshire windblown :)

PM sweep coming.....should ne nice.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 11:34 AM, Mark P. Renson