What? No skiing today?!?!?!
WHAT.THE H3LL.IS.GOING ON.HERE?

Dang, 2 interviews today plus a critical phone call with 530am swim and 5pm strength training today. Dang these responsibilities.
Just 24 hours ago, I was in my warm comfy patrol jacket with my teammates on a bluebird day on Mount Tecumseh looking at the snow capped Franconia Range to the north......and now I'm in a stuffy suit and tie on the Red Line in the bowels of Cambridge awaiting to be sit on by some 350 pound Bruins fan with a hangover.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 12:02 PM, Mark P. Renson<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Dang, I forgot to mention that for the first time ever, I removed a snowboard from a customer's feet. I figured it out on my own - can ya' believe it!

Smoked the phone screen this morning and got the face-to-face interview for next week, might be coming back to a position I was sorta' rejected for and then rattled the cage of that guy at #### ###### to get his arse in gear.  As I told my teammates upon leaving yesterday, I gotta' get an income earning job to support my "real job".
Mark P. Renson