Quite an experience, Wes! I just heard this morning that the flu is
particularly bad this year.

Glad you're in the mend. Sorry you didn't get to ski more, but it sounds
like your turns with Ellie were memorable and skiing 10-12" until you can
barely walk sounds pretty good.

Will you be making an appearance at the Partee?