I hereby promise to yodel Denis' name for an entire run at this year's partee.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 6:32 PM Mark P. Renson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Where.
The h3ll.
Have you been?

I was thinking the other day that we have not gotten a Denis Report in awhile and that I have to call that guy out on it.......but duh, I forgot.

More details on these 10 days, puhleeeeeez. We know Colorado (Extreme avalanche hazard rating today) and California are having hoooooge years, hence we demand in depth analysis and reports supported by tall tales and even a few lies sprayed now and then.

Waterville today placed with job hunt phone calls. Nerdy prank planning apres ski. Sled running tomorrow. Punching the clock for Mount Washington Backcountry Ski Festival this weekend. Petra Cliffs AIARE 1 on Monday.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 6:15 PM, Denis Bogan
I’ve been missing for a while in pursuit of becoming a bionic man.  In the past 3 years, plastic eye lenses (cataracts), rotator cuff surgery (one totally ruptured tendon, 3 torn), and this year, 2 total knee replacements, August 28 and November 28.  I’ve been working my way back to skiing since mid February. 10 days so far, 5 being cross country.  Today should have been 11 but that is a story for another thread.  The knees are feeling good, but the muscles less so.  Months of reduced exercise while slowly rehabbing have taken their toll.  I’d be delighted if some will remember me at the upcoming partee and perhaps take a run in my name.

Sent from my iPad