Pam and I will be at MRG on Sunday.

Can't see getting up to Stowe Saturday and paying $85 for skiing lower
mountain.

I think Sugarbush will be a good bet as the lower mountain can be decent if
they can run the Valley House and Gate House lifts and we 3 lift tix left
for SB.

We'll be staying at Pico, so there's even a chance we'll stay put and just
ski there if the snow is deep and dry and the lifts are running there. I
wish I knew what would be the best move in the morning as windholds can be
an issue and we are a good hour or more from SB yet Pico is right out the
door. We'll decide Saturday morning what move to make.

List wisdom?