A Vt local said it would be worth the hour's drive to SB to avoid the crowds at K...and that is certainly true. I would rather burn at SB ticket than a K ticket since K has a longer season and we can use the K tickets in April, so we are more inclined to make the drive in the morning to SB and hope for the best or wait until they can get the lifts running.

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 9:16 AM Justin Chapman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 09:12:13 -0400, Sharon Heller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Anyone know how the Sugarbush windholds work? We are thinking we'll
>probably try to get there in the morning unless the lifts are spinning at
>Pico, however, we'll need to leave very early so we may not see the lifts
>turn at Pico.

When the wind blows too hard, they stop the lifts. If people are on the lifts when ops makes the call to stop the lifts, then they unload those people first.

SB, FWIW, isn't any less prone to windhold than other areas.

As you were,
jc