Hi everyone!

Tomorrow we will be having our weekly meeting at 6:30 in Perkins 101. We will be having ELECTIONS so if you would like to run for a position, please come prepared to speak briefly about yourself and why you would like it. I'd like for as many people interested in leadership as possible to take on roles and get more involved, so please don't be shy!

We will also be discussing updates pertaining to UVM's approval for our project, which we still have yet to receive. We will be discussing our options, which might include working with UVM to find another partnership.

Additionally, we will be planning some fun end of the year festivities, like perhaps a bowling night or cookout!! Come let us know when you are available so as many people as possible can participate.

See you there!

- Kirsten

Kirsten Jensen (She/Her)

President | UVM Engineers Without Borders

Student Admissions Representative | UVM Admissions

Environmental Engineering Major, Environmental Studies Minor

University of Vermont, 2020