Apologies for cross-postings!
Last Notice: 2019 Vermont Town Officers Education Conferences
(You can still register on the day of the event!)
April 4th at the Lake Morey Inn, in Fairlee and
April 11th at the Rutland Holiday Inn, Rutland
The theme for this year’s conference is “Collaboration, Communication, and Dialogue for 21st Century Democracy”.
There’s an excellent selection of presentations for every kind of Town Officer including:
· Open forum for Town Clerks and Treasurers
· Agenda building and meeting management
· Community engagement for complex issues
· Accessing and using community data
· The AARP community toolbox
· Town Listers’ open forum
· Building community diversity through affordable housing
· And many more….
Online registration has closed, but attendees can register on-site the day of the conference for $85.
Link to general conference info: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=2533946
We Hope to See You There!
Coordinator, VT State Data Center