Dear Friends and Colleagues

Published today (Monday, April 15th, 2019) on Independent Science News

EU Threatens To Legalise Human Harm From Pesticides
By Hans Muilerman and Jonathan Latham, PhD

Synopsis: Corporations and their scientific allies are seizing an opportunity to water down EU pesticide regulations. Taking advantage of new scientific advice mechanisms, lax conflict of interest policies, and the EU’s regulatory disarray over glyphosate, neonicotinoids, and other controversies, they have formulated science advice that will remove many safeguards for human health.

Hans Muilerman is chemicals coordinator at Pesticides Action Network Europe.

Please share this article if you know people who may find it interesting or useful.

Best wishes

Jonathan

Jonathan Latham, PhD
Executive Director
The Bioscience Resource Project,
Ithaca, NY 14850 USA

Websites:

Tel: 1-607-319-0279
Twitter and Facebook: @Biosrp

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.”—Edward Bernays, Propaganda

www.independentsciencenews.org
www.poisonpapers.org