http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/brussels-becomes-first-major-city-halt-5g-due-health-effects

Brussels Becomes First Major City to Halt 5G Due to Health Effects

<http://www.greenmedinfo.com/gmi-blogs/joshdelsolbeaulieu>Josh del Sol Beaulieu

[]

Originally published on
<https://takebackyourpower.net/brussels-first-major-city-to-halt-5g-due-to-health-effects/>www.akebackyourpower.net

Great news. A Belgian government minister has
announced that Brussels is
<http://www.brusselstimes.com/brussels/14753/radiation-concerns-halt-brussels-5g-for-now>halting
its 5G plans due to health effects

The statement was made by Céline Fremault, the
Minister of the Government of the
Brussels-Capital Region, responsible for Housing,
Quality of Life, Environment and Energy. From an
interview last Friday, with L'Echo:

"I cannot welcome such technology if the
<http://www.greenmedinfo.com/disease/electromagnetic-radiation>radiation
standards, which must protect the citizen, are
not respected, 5G or not. The people of Brussels
are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell at a
profit. We cannot leave anything to doubt."

- Céline Fremault, Minister of the Government
(Brussels-Captial Region), responsible for
Housing, Quality of Life, Environment and Energy

Ms. Fremault accurately identified that a 5G
pilot project is not compatible with Belgian
radiation safety standards (9 V/m, or 95 mW/m2
according to this
<https://www.powerwatch.org.uk/science/unitconversion.asp>online
converter), and stated that she does not intend
to make an exception. (In the Building Biology
<https://hbelc.org/pdf/standards/sbm2008.pdf>guidelines,
the threshold for extreme concern is 1 mW/m2.
However, many government agencies still only
consider thermal effects, instead of the
cumulative body of thousands of peer-reviewed scientific studies.)

Perhaps with Brussels heading up the European
Union, and with one of the two major 5G appeals
being <http://www.5gappeal.eu/>addressed to the
EU, officials there are better informed and motivated to protect themselves.

May support increase for Ms. Fremault and all
officials who are hearing the call to sanity and
prioritizing the people over the technocratic oligarchy.

2-MINUTE ACTION: To send a brief note of support
to Ms. Fremault,
<https://be.brussels/about-the-region/the-government-of-the-region/fremault>go
here; and to Brussels city councilors,
<https://www.brussels.be/city-councillors>go
here. Encourage them of the importance to keep
this ban permanent, despite industry's forthcoming pressure.

The 5G Situation in Summary

There is almost no question that a 5G-world would
place us all under an unprecedented level of
surveillance and control; granting unheard-of
powers to soulless corporate algorithms.

That should be enough to permanently delete the
agenda right there, filed under "useful technology gone bad."

Though perhaps an even bigger question for our
time is: does 5G pose a major threat to all
biological life? The
<https://ehtrust.org/key-issues/cell-phoneswireless/5g-networks-iot-scientific-overview-human-health-risks/>independent
evidence overwhelmingly indicates that it does.

That is, unless you ask wireless industry
sources, who
<http://ethics.harvard.edu/files/center-for-ethics/files/capturedagency_alster.pdf>own
the FCC and who recently put out
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1hkv2Upww>this
CNBC propaganda/commercial in a thinly-veiled attempt to quash pushback.

The talking heads of the wireless industry even
<https://youtu.be/ekNC0J3xx1w?t=156>brashly admit
- when forced, in a US senate hearing - that they
have not done any safety studies… and they don't plan to.

The fact is,
<https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/>hundreds of
scientists are trying everything to sound the alarm.

One such voice, Dr. Martin Pall, the WSU
Professor Emeritus whose research actually lays
out the mechanism of how wireless radiation
causes harm in our cells, calls 5G
"<https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/02/19/5g-is-the-stupidest-idea-in-the-history-of-the-world-washington-state-biochemistrymedical-science-prof/>the
stupidest idea in the history of the world."

However, within the corporatized halls of
government, there is a well-worn pattern of
voices of reason being drowned out by the frothed
frenzy of technocratic corporations, who envision
5G as an unprecedented economic opportunity for
the <https://youtu.be/OMxfffqyDtc?t=173>full-on
commercial exploitation of reality.

But 5G pushback is starting to get viral. The
compilation of truth assembled in
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFXvbugLsE>videos
on 5G like this one provides a much-needed
reality-check on the shocking state of greed and
depravation among the agenda-pushers in our world.

While it may sound stark, after observing this
for a long while, to me it honestly now appears
that those pushing this agenda are stuck in a
type of hive-mind syndrome, so frenzied with
dollar-signs and "us-versus-them"
progress-obsessions that they are in a mode
incapable of self-corrective thought. Or at the
very least, incapable of seeing where all of this
is obviously heading - for them and their kids, too.

When the industry sheep are being presented with
an avalanche of scientific evidence for a
catastrophe-in-the-making, and yet they refuse to
listen and instead continue to tow the
profit-pushing line, what becomes visible is the
shadow-expression of utter disdain for life. That
may sound harsh, but I encourage you to consider this deeply.

Perhaps it's the global, unconscious ‘death wish'
that is at the core of the 5G push. Perhaps this
is also at the core of the desire to darkly exit
the human condition via AI and transhumanism.
Apparently this thought-form sees its escape and
salvation through technology, instead of through
humanity and/or our connection with divinity.

In any case, to any sane human with normal
values, the situation is indeed bewildering.
Though once we get over the distress, we are
called into a kind of soul-led response. Perhaps
it's first a resolve to be sovereign in our
thoughts, and to be steward of our mind. Then,
inspiration and true Connectedness come when we
become involved in manifesting the bigger
solution - the choice of a positive future.

On this path, our root challenge is to remember:
the power in our individual reality is truly
within each of us, because who we are is not
limited to the realms of duality and separation that we experience here.

If you're reading this, be welcomed into the humanity protector's club.

Where You Live: The Pushback Against 5G is Going Viral

While Brussels becomes the first major
international city to block 5G, dozens of local
governments have passed legislation to prevent or
restrict 5G rollouts due to health effects.
Environmental Health Trust lists legislation from
<https://ehtrust.org/usa-city-ordinances-to-limit-and-control-wireless-facilities-small-cells-in-rights-of-ways/>21
local governments in the USA.

And on March 13, the Portland (OR) city council
<https://news.streetroots.org/2019/03/15/portland-city-council-votes-fcc-action-5g-research>demanded
that the FCC update its research on the health and environmental impacts of 5G.

Websites such as
<http://emfsafetynetwork.org/how-to-oppose-small-cell-5g-towers/>EMF
Safety Network,
<https://whatis5g.info/small-cells/>WhatIs5G.info
and <http://mystreetmychoice.com/>My Street, My
Choice provides guidelines for how to put the brakes on 5G where you live.

This industry-promoted summary of
<https://broadbandnow.com/report/5g-small-cell-deployment-state-laws/>state-by-state
5G legislative actions is also useful, and gives
an insight into their modus operandi.

Below is a partial list of resources where you
can learn more and get involved. We applaud
everyone out there who is taking the reins and leading from their heart.

----------
Brussels story - sources:
    *
<http://www.brusselstimes.com/brussels/14753/radiation-concerns-halt-brussels-5g-for-now>Brussels
Times
    *
<https://www.lecho.be/entreprises/telecom/Celine-Fremault-La-5G-Les-Bruxellois-ne-sont-pas-des-souris-de-laboratoire/10112569>L'echo
[English translation
<https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lecho.be%2Fentreprises%2Ftelecom%2FCeline-Fremault-La-5G-Les-Bruxellois-ne-sont-pas-des-souris-de-laboratoire%2F10112569&sandbox=1>here]

    *
<https://www.bruzz.be/milieu/5g-komt-er-voorlopig-niet-brusselaars-zijn-geen-proefkonijnen-2019-04-01>Bruzz.be
[English translation
<https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bruzz.be%2Fmilieu%2F5g-komt-er-voorlopig-niet-brusselaars-zijn-geen-proefkonijnen-2019-04-01>here]

Scientific Evidence on 5G Harm
    * EHTrust:
<https://ehtrust.org/scientific-research-on-5g-and-health/>Scientific
Research on 5G, Small Cells and Health
    * Dr. Martin Pall's free e-book:
"<https://takebackyourpower.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/5g-emf-hazards-dr-martin-l.-pall-eu-emf2018-6-11us3.pdf>5G:
Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of
Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field (EMF)
Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them" (PDF, 90 pages)
    * Dr. Joel Moskowitz:
"<https://www.saferemr.com/2017/11/5g-wireless-technology-cutting-through.html>5G
Wireless Technology: Cutting Through the Hype"
    * Electric Sense:
"<https://www.electricsense.com/12399/5g-radiation-dangers/>5G
Radiation Dangers - 11 Reasons To Be Concerned"
    * Health resources summary from
<https://whatis5g.info/health/>WhatIs5G.info
    * Health resources summary from
<https://www.telecompowergrab.org/science.html>TelecomPowerGrab.com
    * EMF interview by Luke Storey:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W6x7EsE8C4>Dr. Jack Kruse
    * SaferEMR: <http://bit.ly/EMF180925>Summary
400 new EMF scientific studies, Aug 2016 to present (EMF in general)
    * Research from <http://magdahavas.com/>Magda Havas
    * News from <http://www.clearlightventures.com/blog/>Clear Light Ventures
    * Articles from
<https://www.activistpost.com/tag/bn-frank>BN Frank at ActivistPost

Grassroots Communities & Organizations

Note: Several of the organizations listed below
are still promoting actions limited to contacting
your elected representatives and pleading for
help. With that being said, there is a resounding
increase in awareness that a firmer response is now required.
    * <https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/>5G Space
Appeal: An International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and In Space (sign it)
    * <https://ehtrust.org/>Environmental Health Trust
    * <http://www.parentsforsafetechnology.org/>Parents For Safe Technology
    * <https://mdsafetech.org/>Physicians For Safe Technology
    * <http://emfsafetynetwork.org/>EMF Safety Network (California)
    * <http://ourtownourchoice.org/>Our Town, Our Choice
    *
<https://www.americansforresponsibletech.org/>Americans
For Responsible Technology
    *
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtIYFCjUTSo>InPower
Movement Episode 1: A Mass Action of Liability
    * <http://scientists4wiredtech.com/>Scientists For Wired Technology
    * <https://jackkruse.com/>Dr Jack Kruse (website & community)

"UN Staff Member: 5G Is War on Humanity" (6 mins, 2019)
Documents the UN Secretary General being notified
of harm from 5G and wireless proliferation.

(See video <https://youtu.be/lNZOtrAzJzg>HERE)

Thanks to Dafna Tachover of
<https://wearetheevidence.org/>We Are The
Evidence for helping to break this story.
<http://www.greenmedinfo.com/gmi-blogs/joshdelsolbeaulieu>
joshdelsolbeaulieu

Josh del Sol Beaulieu is the creator of
<https://takebackyourpower.net/>Take Back Your
Power, a documentary about “smart” meters which
won the AwareGuide Transformational Film of the
Year, the Indie Fest Annual Humanitarian Award,
and a Leo Award. In 2017, Josh co-founded
<https://inpowermovement.com/>InPower Movement,
pioneering a process using commercial liability
to halt harmful technology such as “smart”
meters, 5G and mandatory vaccinations. Josh is
passionate about human rights, consciousness,
decentralized energy, safe technology and being a dad.

<https://www.thepoliticsofpesticides.com/>The<https://www.thepoliticsofpesticides.com/>
Fight Against Monsanto's Roundup: The Politics of
Pesticides (SkyHorse, 2019), authored by Mitchel
Cohen, is now available at bookstores everywhere!
Please click on link to learn more.