Cc: Nate Goldshlag <[log in to unmask]> [lead organizer of Tuesday event at University Hall
      Arlington, MA     https://www.veteransforpeace.org
Good morning, 50th Anniversary Events Participants, [all invited...]

We are now one week out. Over 100 of us have already said we are coming, and we’re sure there will be more, in addition to students and other interested people.  We look forward to the reunion, the discussions, and the interactions with student activists as well.  Here are (close to) final instructions:

  1. [not relevant]

  1. Tuesday, April 9th Between 11:30 and 1:30.  University Hall Conversations:  Activism Then, Activism Now.   Over 25 strike participants and current students are definitely coming to University Hall to have conversations with students who are interested to “Ask me what happened here 50 years ago.”  Definitely room for more.

  1. [not relevant]

  1. Friday, April 12th, 8:00 a.m.  The Daytime Event Coffee will be available at Science Hall E, starting at 8:00, and we’ll start the event promptly at 9:00.  The morning is set aside for everyone who wants to tell your stories of the strike and how it impacted our lives.  The afternoon sessions are devoted to an intergenerational dialogue with activist Harvard students.  All of it will be meaningful for sure.  Yes, we will have name tags, and there will be a table where you can put things you would like to bring and share.  We will be videotaping the proceedings, and it is likely that there will be some press there.  The latest version of the agenda is attached.

  1. Friday, April 12th, 5:00 p.m.  The Reception.   It will begin at 5:00, and go to 7:30. There will be light food and beer and wine until 7:00.  Each attendee will receive two drink tickets.  The Exhibition (“Through Change and Through Storm:  Harvard, 1969”) is great, and Megan Sniffin-Marinoff, the Curator, and members of her team, will welcome us.

  1. [not relevant]

Miles S. Rapoport
Senior Practice Fellow in American Democracy
Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation
Harvard Kennedy School
(o)  617-495-8590
(c)  202-578-3992