Here's a response I sent yesterday to Mark:
Global warming is real, but not just due to fossil fuels.  Many of the extreme weather events are actually the result of covert weather manipulations/weather warfare.
Skeptical Science will never acknowledge the covert activities.  It's an establishment mouthpiece, used to debunk many "conspiracy theories" that are actually true.
The Deep State uses global warming and covert geoengineering (chemtrailing and HAARP) to divide-n-rule the left and the right, who each get half of the truth.
5G IS MEANT TO BE A WEAPON, for total population control and enslavement by those at the top of the pyramid.  It can be used to kill people, to make them ill (specific illness can be chosen at will), to control their mental state, etc.  It isn't primarily about profit.  Listen to scientists explain such technology:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/maggie-zhou/2018-325-4-scientists-explain-mind-control-technology-5g-kill-switch/1917419441640569/

https://www.facebook.com/maggie.zhou.543/posts/1861722090543638

France and Germany have NOT banned WiFi in schools.  Some localities in these countries might have.  Not the whole country.  Both countries are firmly in the hands of the NWO, just like the US.  The state of Bavaria in Germany issued recommendation to its residents to choose landline over WiFi, a number of years ago.
Maggie+41 61 535 0508 (Switzerland, landline)Skype: mzhou_us