Audrey,
I sense your concern and we share similar attitudes but I would like to
suggest that you take full responsibility for your work and leave other
centers deal with their own stuff. There are big dollars at play in
addition to measurable outcomes. These problems will declare themselves in
time. I believe that there will always be a need for a good sonographer and
a good facility. I hope that doesn't sound callous. You will drive yourself
mad if you don't pick your battles carefully. That is the strategy I have
adopted.
Steve