Bill.  All comments are welcome.  After all, isn't this selfie age all about drama?
Andy

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019, 5:43 PM Bill Johnson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone still use OPG - Gee or Kartchner?
Although not enough data, does figure 3 show OPG decreases the number of abnormal SBP after the test? They don’t show the number pre-OPG, which might reveal how many patients the test frightened.
I was not enamored with OPG, or “sucking eyeballs” as Dr. Yao put it.  But it was “noninvasive” and that is what Bruit was about.
Oh pardon, this was “For Newbies” so I probably don’t qualify. But I do enjoy the flash from the past.