Will do.  I posted 2 covers and 3 articles so far thanks to Christine.  Andy

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019, 6:41 PM Jacqui Robinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Than you for posting.  Keep these coming if that’s okay.   There is still a lot of valuable information to be gained from these older issues. I arrived in the profession as we were moving away from indirect testing.   I love seeing the Bruit covers and artwork.   Takes me back to my earliest SNIVT  (for us oldies) and Bruit days.   Lots of personal and professional commitment to educate ourselves and our profession.  Good times!

Jacqui.