All comments should be welcome, that is what the Flownet is about.  Nothing profane I hope.
The Navy trained me to be an OR tech, but “forgot” to tell me the Marines didn’t have Medics.  So this anti-war activist found himself in the Marines.  I am still a Marine (Semper Fi) once a Marine, always a Marine.  Upon discharge, my training in the O.R. eventually led me to the opposite extreme.  Noninvasive Technology. No I didn’t I didn’t invent the Internet, but I did use it to start the Flownet. And I am inordinately proud of that.  I did not do it alone, but grateful it still exists.  Thank you Andy for keeping it alive.  And you “newbies” please know the “load that your elders grew by...”  It wasn’t easy then and it isn’t easy now.
Sent from my iPhone