You're very fortunate he's not a Bolts fan. He'd be in mourning for a couple weeks :-( BillSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Andrew Bebry <[log in to unmask]> Date: 4/17/19  9:14 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: To the powers that be, you know, the chief Honcho! S-OH COME ON!  Where are your priorities???  The leafs verses some scientific data!!LOLA-On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 9:05 PM Steve Knight <[log in to unmask]> wrote:I will check the settings tomorrow and let you know. There is a limit but I don't remember what it is. I may be able to increase the limit. My Leafs are down by 2 goals in the 3rd period so it will just have to wait.~SOn Wed, Apr 17, 2019, 8:50 PM Andrew Bebry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Yes Steve.Do I respond to Jake?On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 8:17 PM Steve Knight <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Are you asking if you can attach it to a post to this list?On Wed, Apr 17, 2019, 7:55 PM Andrew Bebry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:I have a old carotid pathology paper I want to submit but it's 5004Kb.  Can I still post it?  It's a PDF.Andy Bebry