You're very fortunate he's not a Bolts fan. He'd be in mourning for a couple weeks :-(

Bill

-------- Original message --------
From: Andrew Bebry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 4/17/19 9:14 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: To the powers that be, you know, the chief Honcho!

S-
OH COME ON!  Where are your priorities???  The leafs verses some scientific data!!
LOL
A-

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 9:05 PM Steve Knight <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I will check the settings tomorrow and let you know. There is a limit but I don't remember what it is. I may be able to increase the limit. My Leafs are down by 2 goals in the 3rd period so it will just have to wait.
~S