I thought it was:

Phishing Malware

Or

Someone sold my name, affiliation and accomolishments to some else I care nothing about.

Not sure which one is worse.

-Tony

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019, 4:07 PM Andrew Bebry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Ah!  Put more of your personal info on the web so you have less security and privacy.  Seems to be an overwhelming fact these days.  Millenials may not understand that; they were raised this way.