Gotta give millennials something or they will cry, quit, and stay with their parents..Need a badge, kinda like a gold star,  stating u achieved the minimum level of nothing....but good for uDr. Jason [log in to unmask]
-------- Original message --------From: Steph Orr <[log in to unmask]> Date: 4/26/19  9:38 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Badging
I don’t get it either and I’m technically considered a millennial 😂😂

Sent from my iPhone