From: Steph Orr <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 4/26/19 9:38 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Badging

I don’t get it either and I’m technically considered a millennial 😂😂

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 9:36 PM, Kim Weaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I don’t even understand what you do with them!

On Apr 26, 2019, at 7:44 PM, js bishop <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Nope.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 4:11 PM, Steve Knight <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

But you get a badge......!

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019, 7:07 PM Andrew Bebry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Ah!  Put more of your personal info on the web so you have less security and privacy.  Seems to be an overwhelming fact these days.  Millenials may not understand that; they were raised this way.