LolDr. Jason [log in to unmask](M) 954-801-2496
-------- Original message --------From: Melody Lysgaard <[log in to unmask]> Date: 4/28/19  1:14 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Badging Are we Brownies now?On Fri, Apr 26, 2019, 5:08 PM Joshua Waks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Perhaps this is used as incentive for techs to obtain more badges (modalities)???  Whether it is or isn't, I'd much rather see ARDMS dollars being put to better use, like protection of our certifications, and fighting against nurses perfoming diagnostic ultrasound tests.-Josh Waks, RVTOn Fri, Apr 26, 2019, 3:58 PM Andrew Bebry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:What's the deal with this new badging?Andy Bebry, RVThttps://www.youracclaim.com/about