"Technology is amazing! You just run the wand on my leg and it takes a reading!"

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 8:00 AM, Marilou Marin<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Well, the least ARDMS can do is explain to the members on what is the goal here especially to the public. I’d rather have a special Sonographers Day. There’s still a lot of people don’t know who we are. We’re not respected like other professionals. Some thought we’re only high school graduates. They can’t believe that we actually took an exam to be board certified.
Marilou, RDCS

Sent from my iPhone