We dont need no stinkin' badges a la "Blazing Saddles"

On Sunday, April 28, 2019, 8:37:52 PM EST, Jill Stewart <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 6:56 AM Andrew Bebry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
When it comes down to 'it,' it's the patient we serve.  The heck with the badges, or did someone say that already?  We have our title so the system knows we have at least minimum experience to do what we do.   JUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR PATIENTS. Someone means well by badges,  I guess, but we don't need any more. We have one.  Maybe I don't know the whole purpose of the badge, sorry. Im gonna go to work tomorrow and do what I love to do,  which is my best,  again.  Keep your eye on the target, the PATIENT. Oh, did I say that already.  Who wants to rant.  Maybe I'll be sorry for starting this thread. Maybe im losing it.  What we all do comes from our hearts.  In 1981, my cousin, a cardiothoracic and vasc surgeon invited me to his lab. The first case I observed was a carotid sono. It was great!  I was looking at the surface of the moon!  Or was it a picture of the bottom of the Marianas trench. Anyway, I loved the sound and knew what I wanted to do from that point on,  it was to TAKE CARE OF PATIENTS. I started out in marine science. Maybe that's where I saw the trench!

Have a great day.

Did I go off on a tangient?

Andy Bebry, badge, badge, badge (I have 3 of them by the way. College degree and 2 registries. Maybe I need more... )

End of rant.