I have used the falcon pro for over 6 years.
I think the new distributor is image monitoring usa .

the system is so flexible and versatile. if I want to add a waveform or bp on the fly I can. I can take all 10 pvr at the same time. I can take all 5 ppg or digit pressure at the same time. ample post processing abilities plus I can save the waveform I obtain during the blood pressure as my doppler waveform
software engineers continue to come out with updates according to many of the request my team members have made.

I cant speak highly enough about the system is it extremely user friendly and gives me everything I could possibly want to scan flow.

Larissa Grabowski RVT, CRVS