Reminder to RSVP if you wanna! If you have any questions / suggestions my DMs are always open.

On 2019May 20,, at 15:15, Pizza Provider <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

And by ``party’’ I mean text editor debates. Come on down to the pool on Hildred drive (see highly tactical map) this Thursday at 5pm (or whenever you’re done working). There’ll be pizza and some other snacks/treats. Bring friends if you want! Swimming may or may not happen depending on temperature. Best bring a towel.

The current forecast says it’s supposed to rain that evening, but the forecast has been wrong for the past 7 days, so I’m gonna risk it and plan for this time anyway. If the rain ends up being a problem I’ll move the function to the inside of my home.

RSVP Here!

Map:
[log in to unmask]"><Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 14.53.28.png>

Pic from the Season opener last September:
[log in to unmask]"><scraps_sopener.jpg>