Come to the western most door of building and yell the password for entry*.

*The password is TOSTONES

On 2019May 23,, at 14:47, Pizza Provider <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey FOLKS!

The pizzas are ordered. You should definitely still come even if you didn’t RSVP! I can read minds and I can tell you meant to RSVP so it’s all good.

It looks like there’s going to be water falling from the sky tho. So feel free to come on over to 87 Hildred Dr instead of the pool area. If you refer back to the tactical map, you’ll see that Google kindly marked it for me with a blue house icon. Thanks Google! Any way, like I mentioned there’ll be beverages plus a surprise 🇵🇷  snack!

See u soon!

pp