Hi,

I have been told that some people on this listserv do not use the Facebook page for BP in North America.  I apologize for the oversight.

So, for those of you who aren’t yet aware, 2019 NAUDC will be hosted at HWS.  The Chief Adjudicators will be Harry Elliott, Camara Hudson and Jason Xiao.  There will be 4 Deputy Chief Adjudicators:  Alex Beaumont, Ayal Hayut-man, Brian Wong and Eva-Marie Quinones.  The tab will be run using the incredibly successful Tabbycat software and orchestrated by Alex Murray, Steven Roy and Keeghan Lucas.  The convener is Eric Barnes, with the amazing HWS Debate Team providing (as usual) our signature level of hospitality.  We are anticipating a budget of at least $4000 towards subsidizing adjudicators.

Registration fees will be $75 US per person. This will cover your Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast and lunch, and Sunday breakfast and lunch, along with trophies, IA's and other tournament costs. The team cap will be 160. The judging requirement will be the usual N-1, with an escalating fine for uncovered teams and a maximum of 2 uncovered teams.

Stage 1 pre-registration (i.e., requesting team spots) needs to be done by May 25 by going to:
     https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLDEN0sjAgixfnL-bbNC8gzlQyZiHR37QwfJcCVk90jFfLGQ/viewform

We hope to see you in the fall!

All the Best,
Eric