I guess that leaves Steve Knight out

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2019, at 9:42 AM, Bonnie Buck <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

TWO FT RVT Positions- NO NIGHTS, NO CALL, NO WEEKENDS

UCHealth Vascular & Vein Center has 2 Full Time openings in our IAC accredited, dedicated outpatient vascular lab. Located in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado at the foot of America’s mountain, Pikes Peak. Approximately 300 days of sunshine- even when we get snow, it’s completely gone with blue skies within a few days. Colorado Springs has great local hiking, biking, outdoor recreation and ski resorts within a few hours’ drive, plus you can’t beat the majestic views of the mountains right out your door.

This is a busy, high volume, vascular lab with 6 vascular surgeons and 4 vascular PAs and you would be added to our current team of 2 RVTs. We have 2 locations, one being a Vein Center, which is in the final stages of being IAC Vein Center accredited. We also have 2 outreach clinics currently, with growth anticipated.

STRONG vascular skills with a work ethic to match, desire for team work, a knack for being detail oriented, willing to learn, be teachable and good communication skills are a must- We perform carotids (including post TCAR procedures), abdominal (including post EVAR & FEVAR), venous (upper and lower) including a large amount of reflux exams & post EVLT, arterial (upper and lower), dialysis access and arterial physiological exams.

Our equipment includes: 1 Epiq 5G, 2 Philips IE33s, 1 Philips Affinity, 1 Philips CX50 (outreach machine) and 4 Unetixs Multi Labs. We build our detailed reports in Philips Intillispace PACS system and our electronic medical records is EPIC.

UCHealth is part of University of Colorado health system with competitive pay and excellent benefits.

Looking to fill positions ASAP!!

Apply below:

https://careers.uchealth.org/job/UCHDA005N28505/Diagnostic-Medical-Sonographer

https://careers.uchealth.org/job/UCHDA005N28506/Diagnostic-Medical-Sonographer