From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Derek Butler
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 12:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Parks Flo-Lab disposable cuff quesiton

The e-mail below is from an external source. Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious source.

Hi Chris,

Yes you are correct, we have been using saran wrap for ages until this week when we were approached by the JACHO prep team and they are prohibiting the use of saran wrap – unknown reason.

I agree with all of your comments – and thank you for replying.

Derek