Hello to all –

I have been asked to research disposable BP cuffs for the Parks Flo-Lab 2100 SX2.

We do have plastic covers to apply the Parks cuffs over but I have been asked to research this.

Am I to assume that the Parks cuffs have a certain connector and a certain bladder configuration to maximum PVR tracings and pressure inflation? Or are all cuffs universal contact for this system and for this purpose?

I have contacted Parks and was informed the Soft Check cuffs they list that are disposable are for veterinary use and that they have no recommendations.

Any thoughts?

Derek Butler BS, RVT, RDCS, RDMS, RT(R)

Non-Invasive Vascular Lab Technical Director

P: 978-463-1135  F: 978-463-1304