I recently reached out to Hokanson and inquired about blood pressure cuff barriers and I was told they do not make a product for such thing, however directed me to a company that could offer a solution. This company, Tidi products also offers the option to send you samples of these cuff barriers. I am currently waiting for a reply to hear the cost of these barriers.

https://www.tidiproducts.com/products/blood-pressure-cuffs/

Stephanie Negra
Lead vascular tech
Aultman Hospital