Bushnell Audubon Society Custom 8x36 6.5  There's a sketch of a heron on
the binoculars with the Audubon name.

I'm wondering if anyone has a pair of these kicking around that they
wouldn't mind parting with.I have a hard time finding binoculars that work
for me because my eyes are closer set than a lot of them fold to. A woman I
was birding with on Saturday had a pair of these and they were perfect. She
said they are no longer made. She very kindly checked eBay for me and found
a pair but they looked kind of beat up. I'd rather not buy something like
this sight unseen.

Thanks!

Nita