Hello Sue,
Do you ever do walks on the weekends? At some point I would like to spend
some time birding with folks down there but during the work week I can't
bird that far from home (I do get birding in on my way to and from work
though).

Also, do you park at the end of Book Road and then walk west on Cogman? It
is gated and back in the winter months I noticed a sign on the north end of
Ghost Hollow that says it is not a through road. I did meet the gentleman
that owns the former dairy farm, and now mostly cutting/milling wood. Nice
guy (at least based on my few minute conversation with him). I was standing
along the road above the farm listening to a Tennessee Warbler when he
pulled up to say hello.

Be nice if collectively Rutland County could overtake the rest and take the
County Cup this year. Thank you.