Greetings All!

Nathaniel Sharp from VCE and I began pairing landowners with birders this
week for the new Birder Broker project. We're in need of a few more birders
and we've got landowners ready to welcome you to their land in the
following places:

Grand Isle
The Cold Hollow Mountains - think Montgomery, Richford, Enosburgh
The NEK - think the Burke Lydon area

If you are interested, experienced using eBird, and would like an
opportunity to bird private property while paying it forward for bird
conservation please, PLEASE visit the Birder Broker site to sign-up to be
paired-up with a landowner who wants a birder to come to visit their
property this June and July.

For details and to register visit: bit.ly/BirderBroker_SignUp

Thank you!
Bridget

*Bridget Butler*

*Bird Diva Consulting*