Greetings All!

I feel like I'm seeing a number of reports on Philadelphia Vireos in a
number of different places recently.

I've not much experience with this bird and have been reading up on tips
for identifying the bird (including studying images) in relation to other
vireos and warblers like the Tenessee Warbler. I'm wondering if I'm seeing
them but just not really locking in on an id.

Wondering if those of you with experience with this bird might share your
own thinking on how to tease this bird out from others? What do you look
for or notice in terms of both plumage AND behaviors?

Thanks in advance!
Bridget

*Bridget Butler*

*Bird Diva Consulting*