Nope, you are not the only one!
Have two males that have come to the suet feeder. Haven't heard the
hissing nor behavior that suggests dominance.
One will hang out on the feeder next to the suet feeder while one is
feeding on suet. The Orioles have been visiting the suet now for 11 days.
The first Oriole was seen on the 7th and a male Scarlet Tanager was
first seen on the 9th. I have never in my 67 years of birding seen this
behavior where
both Oriole and Tanager using the suet feeder. The Scarlet Tanager fed
on suet for 6 days. I'm attributing it to a difficult migration, with
cool to cold damp to wet weather here and a
lack of insects for food.

Dick Harlow, Middlebury