Hi Jordan,
  Woodside and St. Michaels are both accessible from the same spot. Pick up the trail to Woodside at the bottom of the hill that leads to the Correctional facility. The end of St. Mike’s trail is just back up the hill from there on the left. They’re similar habitats and you should have birds at either or both.  Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone