Hello all,

All five Ruddy Ducks are still here this morning. Good luck if you try for them. I thought I had counted 6 Ruddy Ducks but could not do it a second time, so I will also report 5 of them. They were all feeding which made it a bit more difficult to count all of them at the same time.

Enjoy Birds,

Jim Mead

Sent from my iPhone