I can’t imagine that your request would be a problem. I do have a thought. Have you looked on eBay? I can’t tell you how many times I have wanted to replace a part that was broken or to replace  an item no longer available only to find it on eBay. Might be worth a search.

Cheers!

Mundi
North Pownal

Sent from my iPad

The greatest tragedy in mankind’s entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke 1917 - 2008