I think that it would be fine.  You're on the VTbird site also, aren't you?  Lots of people put bino and scope questions on that one also, and I'm sure it is a pretty  large group.  I'm not very happy with the picture that that lady posted  of the group.  My rather large butt is front and center!  😯