Hi Miriam,

I have extremely limited knowledge about vireo hybridization.  I've
heard of hybridization between Philadelphia and Red-eyed Vireos. There
must be more known than I know about since the eBird taxonomy offers
this choice:   "Philadelphia X Red-eyed Vireo (hybrid).

I know of one study, at least, documenting hybridization between
Warbling Vireos and Red-eyed Vireos.  There are likely more studies
since the eBird taxonomy offers this choice:  "Warbling X Red-eyed Vireo
(hybrid).

Not aware of anything firm about Warbling and Philadelphia hybridization.

eBird