Eagle-eyed Larry Haugh has spotted a rather key typo.

Here is the proper wording of a sentence below:

"As a general theme, based on eBird data all three species are as close
to absent as they can be in June, July, and August in the Lake
Champlain/Champlain Lowlands.  Virtually all reports during these three
months to eBird are inadequately documented and/or prove to be in error."

Thanks Larry ...

Ian