Indigo buntings must have flown in en mass overnight.  I also had two
knockout blue males at my feeder this morning, chowing down next to two
quarrelsome Rose-Breasted Grosbeak males and one female RBG.  There very
well may have been a female bunting or two, as well, but I was too excited
by the stunning blue boys to look through the misc. "little brown jobs" to
see  What a wonderful sight on this gray and drizzly day.

I haven't seen Indigo Buntings here in more than 10 years, so I'm really
psyched!

Jane Stein
Shoreham