Date:    Fri, 3 May 2019 12:14:39 -0400
From:    Jordan Spindel <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Wood Thrush Burlington

Decent migrant movement seen on Birdcast in the second half of last night across the state has shown somewhat. I saw my first Wood Thrush of the season (100% sure) in Centennial Woods today. I also heard my first Ovenbird there. Other than that, I had a few other migrants that have already been here for a while, such as House Wren (heard), and Blue-Headed Vireo. Looking at early eBird reports, it seems like a small number of neotropical migrants are starting to filter into the state. Looking forward to seeing what's around this weekend, and Monday seems like it could be the first "good" neotropical migrant day. Good birding!