I'll add that in Pennsylvania, our western PA region was pretty light on warblers, whereas central and eastern PA were pretty hot. Vermont looks to have benefited from that push. Great for all of you!

Cheers,

Ryan Tomazin - Bridgeville, PA

________________________________
From: Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Walter Medwid <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 1:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] warblers this year

To add to other comments...the warbler waves have been remarkable this year
perhaps in part due to weather conditions that have kept them from moving
on quite as fast. I have never seen as many Cape Mays and Wilsons nor heard
them calling as much as this spring. Canadas, Magnolias, Blackburnians, and
redstarts have also been far more numerous. from Derby