Yes.  I generally have one pair, but this year there are at least two buzzing around my flowers and feeder in Bridport. They seem to get into squabbles, and I know they are territorial, so maybe some will win and drive the others away.
________________________________
From: Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mundi Smithers <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 5:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] An abundance of hummers

We have lived here since 2010 and in all that time Iíve never had to clean and refill my feeders once a day or day and a half. This year has been quite remarkable in that respect. Not only that but occasionally when I look out there are two birds calmly feeding together. Anyone else experiencing more hummers than usual?

Mundi
North Pownal

Sent from my iPad

The greatest tragedy in mankindís entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke 1917 - 2008