I saw a brownish-blue Peregrine take a Ring-billed Gull in the area
yesterday, up the Winooski a couple of miles from the Park'n'Ride. I've
uploaded photos here: https://ebird.org/vt/view/checklist/S55743048.
Clearly a Peregrine, though, and probably not the same bird.

--
Richard | @richlitt <https://twitter.com/richlitt> | burntfen.com
<http://www.burntfen.com>