I was on my way home from Geprag Park in Hinesburg when I stopped to photograph some vultures in a barn roof. When I opened the window I heard the familiar Bobolink call. There were two males in a tree next to the barn.
 Jim Sherwonit

1202 Shelburne Falls Rd, Hinesburg US-VT (44.3444,-73.1399)
May 5, 2019
8:54 AM
Stationary
1 Minutes
All birds reported? No
Comments: Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.9.0 Build 9

4 Turkey Vulture
4 Tree Swallow
2 Barn Swallow
2 Bobolink -- Two males in tree near barn singing

Number of Taxa: 4

Sent from my iPhone

________________________________

<BR>
<BR>
Visit us at our website: http://www.stvinc.com

The information contained in this electronic message is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
informed that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of the
material contained herein, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify STV and purge this message.