Did you mean 7AM on Saturday ?  Would love to join you . Betty Holton

I’ll be doing my 22nd annual bird walk at Mills Riverside Park in Jericho, at 7 pm on Saturday, May 11th. I sometimes get big crowds, and I would love to share some of those people with other experienced birders. I also will be giving my bird slide show on Thursday, May 9th at 6:30 pm at Deborah Rawson Memorial Library. This walk and slide show are sponsored by the Jericho Underhill Land Trust, and the Deborah Rawson Memorial Library. Evergreen in Jericho, hoping we have a day like today!